Dr Ricardo Vega Montiel With address at Circuito Bursátil 9043, Local 306, Zona Urbana Rio, C.P. 22010 Tijuana B.C. in accordance with the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of personal data in possession of individuals makes this Privacy Notice for patients awareness.
PURPOSE OF DATA USE
The personal data we collect from you will be used for the following primary purposes that are necessary for the service you request:
- To assess the appropriate treatment individually
- To contract our services, including without limiting (i) consultations, (ii) hospitalization, (iii) surgery, (iv) studies, diagnoses and (v) other purposes related to health services.
- Creation of study, analysis, updating and preservation of the clinical file.
- To issue invoices and collection for services
- To implement logistics in a personalized way, in relation to it, or the required treatments.
Additionally, we will use your personal information, without limitation, for the following secondary purposes:
- To send personally and directly, any relevant information related to the products that they contract with us.
- To create a physical file of our clients, in order to broaden our portfolio of services.
- Market or advertising purposes.
- Identification purposes.
- Statistical purposes and internal analysis.
- Contact him via email with the aforementioned purposes.
- Keeping records for monitoring services, providing services in the future and in general to follow up on any contractual relationship.
SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA
Dr. Ricardo Vega Montiel, will collect and process the sensitive data, related to the health status, background and clinical history, information on way of life and other data necessary or convenient for the purposes indicated above. Sensitive personal data will be maintained and treated with strict administrative security and confidentiality for purposes related to the provision of health services and in accordance with this privacy notice and the legislation, regulations and applicable regulations, for which they are requested, although not limited to , the following data:
- Name, Address, Marital Status, Sex, Date of Birth, RFC, E-mail, Telephone
For the provision of services Dr. Ricardo Vega Montiel, you can transfer inside and outside the country, personal data in your possession to other doctors, hospitals, clinics, research and study institutions, laboratories, insurers and subcontracted third parties for related purposes only with your health and that are indicated in this privacy notice.
LIMITATION OF USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
To limit the use of your personal data, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and notify in writing to the above address.
MEANS TO EXERCISE ARCO RIGHTS (ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION AND OPPOSITION)
To access, rectify, cancel or oppose the use of your personal data, please send an email to email@example.com as well as a written notification to the above address.
MEANS TO REVOKE CONSENT
At any time you can request the revocation of the consent granted to treat your personal data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and a written notification to the address above, which clearly details the data regarding those revoked your consent.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE
We reserve the right to make modifications or updates to this Privacy Notice at any time, for the attention of new legislation, internal policies or new requirements for the provision or offering of our products or services.